Friday, June 8, 2012

BFF

 

DSCN0153

I forgot to put this photo on the last blog.  These girls have been friends for many, many years!  Some since they were babies, one from kindergarten, and one from middle school!  I love them all!  They are unique and fun!  Four will be going on to college together.  My darling will be going to a different college… alone.  I hope she will not be too lonely.  Luckily she makes friends quickly.  Good luck girls!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad that Liz isn't going to Dixie with Sadie! :( Sadie is such a cutie and as well as a sweet heart and great frined... so glad that she and Liz are going to have a great summer together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think Emma is staying here in SLC to go to the U of U ... love this picture, though ... :)

    ReplyDelete