Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time Limits

I am always constrained by time limits.  My heart desires to dwell and improve and well... basically do EVERYTHING!  I start a project and it just seems like the time flies.  Take today for instance...  PTA meeting this morning had so much to cover and 3 guests and we just couldn't get it all in in 1 hour... not even the hour and 15 min that it usually takes us... it was a full 2 hours today!  Yikes!  I hate to take everyone's precious time, but when you've got to come to a consensus on things that are fast approaching, what do you do?

Yesterday, I started cleaning out the backporch and was so disappointed to ave to stop, because I had to get to the next event with kids.  I'm sure tonight will be the same.. so much going on. 

Even now I must stop, because I have a hair appointment.  Can't I just finish one project before I have to move on to the next?

No comments:

Post a Comment