Friday, March 18, 2011

Warm doggies...

Is there anything better than a warm dog asleep on your feet?  Okay, maybe a few things, but it is one of the things I enjoy about having a dog in the house.

My dog is a Mommy's Boy.  Wherever Mom is, that's where he is.  It's a little hard sometimes to blow-dry your hair with a dog laying on your feet, which he often does while I get ready in the morning, but I like how he likes to be there by me.  I read somewhere that that is their way of getting you to stay put... to lay on your feet.  Yeah, my poor dog.  I am constantly moving about the house.  First upstairs, then down, then back upstairs, from the laundry to the bedroom, from the bedroom to the kitchen, outside to remove the garbage, back inside to fix some breakfast... "ahhhh, mom, stay put!"  The poor guy just gets settled and I move again.  So, for a moment, I'll stay at the computer and let him have a rest.

1 comment: