Heavenly Father is in the tiniest details. Today we received 2 new senior missionaries, the Allreds. They happened to be from Wayne & Sadie’s old ward in Bountiful, UT and were backyard neighbors to them, although neither remembered the other very well.
They were assigned to be MLS missionaries in the Riverview Branch down in the inner city. They can use the help there. They will be good working with the children and he plays the piano and organ, so that will be a blessing, too.
I think that she was just a little nervous when she heard that it was in the inner city, but a little miracle happened as they and we were walking out of the office. They went out ahead of us. As we were walking out, I saw a Pass Along Card lying on the ground by the sidewalk. I stopped and picked it up. It had an address on it and a phone number (likely of our missionaries). I stepped back inside to see if it belonged to any of the missionaries that were inside. They said no. I read the address to them and they said, “That is the Riverview Branch’s address.” I thought, “oh maybe the Allreds dropped it”, so I ran back out to the parking lot. I asked Sister Allred if she had dropped it. She said, no. I said, “ I think it was meant to be for you, because none of the missionaries claim it and it has the address of the Riverview Branch on it”. Sister Allred looked to the sky and said, “Thank you!” And the best part is that the other side of the card had a picture of Jesus on it... like it was his calling card. I think it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment